(1) Position in the greater Calgary area
Digital Link is looking for a new Business Development Specialist. As a growing leader in the Technology, Marketing and Communications space, Digital Link is searching for our newest team member. You will have the opportunity to represent us in the fields of Managed IT services, Web Design, Social Media, Graphic Design, Marketing and more.
This re-developed role will work hand in hand with the Communications team and report directly to the President.
This role will be responsible for
- Creating estimates and client presentations
- Identifying and developing potential new markets
- Developing inside sales and expanding current market share
- Leading needs assessments.
- Communicating with potential clients throughout the sales cycle, and coordinating with the IT team for the onboarding of new clients
- Introducing our products and services.
- Developing marketing strategies
- Assisting in development of marketing materials
- Demonstrated sales experience
- Demonstrated history of account management
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Networking skills
- Microsoft Office
- CRM Software
- Web development
- Social Media
- A passion for technology.
- Specific IT and technical knowledge. No technical fulfilment is required.
Initially this is a contracted, commission only position. Upon reaching the initial sales goal, a salary + commission will be extended. Bonuses and large salary increases are offered upon hitting sales goals with no cap on commission.
Why Digital Link:
Digital Link is a place to truly call home. We treat our staff with respect and flexibility, realizing that many people do not fit into the traditional times and processes found elsewhere.
We are a diverse group, valuing forward thinking and collaboration.
We look forward to meeting you!
Please note, Local Candidates only please. (Edmonton and Calgary)
To apply, please email a resume and cover letter to [email protected]
No inquires by phone please.