PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A 100% COMMISSION POSITION
Digital Link is an IT and Communications company based in Edmonton, Alberta. We have been in business for 6 years serving clients in the greater Edmonton Area. We offer managed IT services for small and medium sized businesses as well as non-profit groups. We also offer web design, graphic design, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), social media and online reputation management. Digital Link does digital differently and we are excited to share our vision with others.
Job Purpose of the Outside Sales Rep
Digital Link is looking to grow and we are looking for people to grow with us. The successful applicant will generate new business through in-person, self-generated meetings, cold calls and through our referral program. Digital Link has many unique services which are offered in a very competitive way and it will be the Account Manager’s task to spread the word!
Essential Criteria for the Account Manager:
- Solid sales experience
- Commercially minded, analytical and diligent with a strong work ethic.
- Strong relationship driven sales experience with proven retention.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Creative, flexible and able to adapt to industry change.
- Should be able to work in a fast-paced, team environment as well as be able to work alone.
- Adept at building world class customer relationships.
- Able to articulate value of Digital Link’s offerings to clients.
- Knowledge of IT / web services is an asset.
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office and associated applications.
What is in it for you?
Digital Link offers a very competitive commission-only compensation package. As Digital Link grows, the opportunity for the position to become a Salary + commission role with other responsibilities is likely. If you are a dynamic and energetic person looking to start with a growing company, Digital Link is looking for you.
Local Candidates only please.
If you feel that you may be suitable for this role, then please apply now!
To apply, please forward a cover letter and resume to: [email protected]