Are you someone who eats, sleeps and breathes social media? Are you fluent in social media trends? Do you enjoy working in a creative environment? Do you have an eye for viral posts and an understanding of social media audiences? Are you a master wordsmith with a strong voice?
If you answered, “Yes!” then we have the position for you!
Digital Link is an IT and Communications company based in Edmonton, Alberta. We have been in business for 6 years serving clients in the greater Edmonton Area. We offer managed IT services for small and medium sized businesses as well as non-profit groups. We also offer web design, graphic design, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), social media and online reputation management. Digital Link does digital differently and we are excited to share our vision with others.
Job Purpose of the Social Media Marketer/Copywriter
We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative and social media savvy individual. Working alongside a dynamic team, as well as independently, the successful applicant will be responsible for creating, curating and scheduling social media content for a variety of clients. As a flexible team player, the Social Media Specialist will be expected to fulfill duties as needed, respond to tight deadlines and quick turnarounds and provide engaging social media content on a regular basis.
Qualifications and Skills
The successful applicant will possess the following skills:
- Commercial social media engagement and growth experience with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest (and all the rest)
- Experience in content creation and ability to create/curate engaging and relevant content across applicable social media platforms for a variety of clients
- Excellent written communication skills with experience writing for various platforms including: blogs, web sites and social media
- Understanding of SEO and keyword research
- Experience with analytics including making conclusions, deriving strategy and applying information to strategy.
- Organized and detail oriented
- Open to feedback and learns quickly
- Personable and professional
- Flexible and dependable
- Strong computer skills
Please note select applicants will be asked to provide a sample of writing through testing.
Local Candidates only please.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $18.00 to $25.00 /hour
If you feel that you may be suitable for this role, then please apply now!
To apply, please forward a cover letter and resume to: [email protected]