Today, we’d like to celebrate a special team member; Alyce Kominetsky has recently been promoted from Social Media Manager to Communications Manager! Congratulations Alyce!
Alyce started with Digital Link in 2017. As a recent graduate from Grant MacEwan University’s Bachelor of Communications program, Alyce brought a fresh perspective to her role at Digital Link. Since that time, her responsibilities have grown from managing social media, to managing marketing, communications and content writing. She has become invaluable to the team at Digital Link.
“What I appreciate the most is the fact that I can do something I’m passionate about professionally, and have time for my family,” explains Alyce. “I love working with the clients here. I also love that even though we’re expanding, we maintain a tight, close-knit and collaborative environment.”
Here are a few random things you may not know about the woman behind the screen.
- She’s an animal lover. She has a 13-yr-old rescue cat names Jinx (who she lovingly calls Jinxy!)
- Her favorite vacation spot is Puerto Vallarta in Mexico.
- Alyce is a loving mother to two girls: Avrey, aged 8 and Ayla, aged 1.
- She recently celebrated her 10th wedding anniversary!
- She grew up in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan and moved to Edmonton 12 years ago.
- She is a coffee lover (Feel free to bring her a Starbucks!)
Digital Link President; Derrick Meyer had this to say about Alyce:
“Alyce is the cornerstone of our Communications Team. Digital Link is proud to have Alyce in a key role in our organization. Thank you for all you do Alyce!”