Career Opportunities at Digital Link
Digital Link provides communications and marketing services to organizations locally and across Canada. We are searching for our next amazing team member.
Under the leadership of the President, the Digital Marketing Coordinator will collaborate with the Communications, Web Design, and Business Development teams.
For both Digital Link and our valued clients, the Digital Marketing Coordinator will direct and engage in communications, marketing, and PPC activities.
(Local Candidates within the greater Edmonton Area only please)
Your responsibilities may include:
- Managing Pay Per click (PPC) Campaigns internally and externally
- Create Customer Avatar plans
- Communicate with clients (Both in person, and virtually)
- Creation and presentation of analytics internally and to clients
Work Experience (required):
- 2 years of demonstrated success in Digital Marketing
- 2 years of experience with running successful Google ad campaigns
- Effective communication skills both with clients and other internal departments
- Highly organized
- Result driven
- Detail oriented
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
Assets (the successful candidate will find the following skills valuable):
- Graphic Design experience
- Knowledge of analytics and how to communicate them with clients
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of marketing, communications, public relations, economics, business.
- Certification for Google ads*
- Certification in Microsoft Advertising
- Facebook Blueprint Certification
- Post Secondary in the areas of Marketing, Communications or English
* Must be completed within 3 months
Successful candidates will be invited for an interview.
Base pay range: $20-$25 per hour.
Employment type: Part-time, RemoteApply Now
Digital Link is seeking a full time, Contract IT Specialist with experience in desktop support and server management. This position provides the first line of support to our diverse client base. This position requires excellent communication skills and a broad technical background to support an array of technologies.
- Provides email and phone support to clients
- Complete and escalate tickets when required after properly documenting the issue
- Use of a ticketing platform for tracking documentation and tickets
- Client site visits to resolve tickets
- Configure, troubleshoot, maintain, repair, and deploy Mac and Windows systems, mobile devices, printers, and peripherals
- Documenting and applying best practices
- Provide assistance with current and upcoming projects
- Assist in administration of end user accounts using Active Directory and Microsoft 365
- Troubleshoot network connectivity issues with Wi-Fi, LAN, and business specific networks
The successful applicant will possess the following skills:
- Previous experience in Microsoft Active Directory
- Knowledge in Google Apps and Microsoft 365 Apps
- Experience with SharePoint environments
- Strong Desktop troubleshooting skills
- Familiar with SaaS applications and support
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Skills and Qualifications:
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Knowledge of Microsoft products, Apple products, PC and Laptop hardware, network, and telecommunication equipment
- CompTIA A+ certification preferred
- Completion of Post-Secondary is an asset
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Experience with Fortinet products is an asset
- Experience with Ubiquiti products is an asset
Contract length: 10 months (February - December 2023)
Wage: $20-$25 per hour.Apply Now
Digital Link is looking for a new Business Development Specialist. As a growing leader in the Technology, Marketing and Communications space, Digital Link is searching for our newest team member. You will have the opportunity to represent us in the fields of Managed IT services, Web Design, Social Media, Graphic Design, Marketing and more.
This re-developed role will work hand in hand with the Communications team and report directly to the President.
This role will be responsible for:
- Creating estimates and client presentations
- Identifying and developing potential new markets
- Developing inside sales and expanding current market share
- Leading needs assessments
- Communicating with potential clients throughout the sales cycle, and coordinating with the IT team for the onboarding of new clients
- Introducing our products and services
- Developing marketing strategies
- Assisting in development of marketing materials
- Demonstrated sales experience
- Demonstrated history of account management
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Networking skills
- Microsoft Office
- CRM Software
- Web development
- Social Media
- A passion for technology
- Specific IT and technical knowledge. No technical fulfilment is required
- A marketing mindset. Identify opportunities and communicate effectively
Initially this is a contracted, commission only position. Upon reaching the initial sales goal, a salary + commission will be extended. Bonuses and salary increases are offered upon hitting sales goals with no cap on commission.
Why Digital Link?
Digital Link is a place to truly call home. We treat our staff with respect and flexibility, realizing that many people do not fit into the traditional times and processes found elsewhere. We are a diverse group, valuing forward thinking and collaboration. We look forward to meeting you!
Please note, Local Candidates only.Apply Now