Welcome to Digital Bytes, Digital Link’s weekly blog, where we’ll explain IT-related concepts, and answer such questions as
- What is net neutrality?
- How does antivirus software work?
- How do researchers identify new computer viruses?
- What is responsive web design and why does it matter?
In addition, we’ll bring you
- product announcements and product reviews
- interesting and informational videos (e.g., TED talks and similar)
- news about technology-related events, conferences and symposia
- information about best practices, industry trends or leading-edge technologies
We may occasionally provide important alerts about the latest cyberthreats and the steps you can take to protect yourself from phishing or other types of attacks.
Whether you’re a net newbie, or seasoned and savvy, we hope you’ll make time for our byte-sized IT packets.
Thanks for reading, and check back each Thursday.